Robin's Leaders on Facebook

Robin's Leaders on Facebook

on the matter of angling with the fly in and around McKinney TX in County Collin.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Poor Serenity Pond

no photos right now. But the pond is a good three feet down and not looking active at all. usually there are throngs of fussy blugills in hot pursuit of flies most all times. But not lately.

Ironically, there is an irrigation system leak in the surrounding park that is sending a steady flow of water across the parking lot, into the rain gutter and down into the nearby creek. I am emailing the city today in hopes of getting that fixed.

Maybe someone upstream of the Serenity pond inflow will need to drain a swimming pool in the next few days.

Update, called the city and someone is headed over to look at the leak. Still, Serenity pond needs water so I can go fishing...

No comments:

Do you fish in or near mcKinney?

McKinney Trout Heros

McKinney Trout Heros
Long Haired Dave and I ham it up with corny "hero" shot

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Fly fishing...why? No good reason that I could take to court and hope to win with. I just like it. Helping others; now that's something I can get behind and participate in.