Robin's Leaders on Facebook

Robin's Leaders on Facebook

on the matter of angling with the fly in and around McKinney TX in County Collin.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Dallas Fly Fishers Present Bob Clouser

First they had Lefty Kreh. Now his pal Bob Clouser. These are huge names in my pantheon of fly anglers. They had Tom Nixon some years back as well and I'll always remember that event.

Charlie Ducote posted the details here on Texas Fly Report

The Addison Conference Center is here

View Larger Map

Here's Bob tying his Deep Minnow
PART I

PART II

No comments:

Do you fish in or near mcKinney?

McKinney Trout Heros

McKinney Trout Heros
Long Haired Dave and I ham it up with corny "hero" shot

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Fly fishing...why? No good reason that I could take to court and hope to win with. I just like it. Helping others; now that's something I can get behind and participate in.